Fort Pitt

Fort Pitt
Center of the ohio country universe

Monday, November 8, 2010

the WM3 dont care about bullet boards

Rabble rabble rabble…..did that make sense? Well it shouldn’t have. That’s what my fiancé and daughters say I sound like when I’m focused on…well anything. I’m pissy and mean and say hurtful stuff to…well anyone. It’s tough being Me some days LOL. SO today I got pissed about a lot of shit and while writing 2 blogs (1 on leggings and the other on trousers) I came back the usual shit. And for me one big thing is the West Memphis Three. So ok I know this is odd but hear me out…….ok so I donated my $ in the month of Oct to the WM3 defense fund it for the first time in awhile didnt really amount to shit. Yes I said SHIT….its ok I’m a professional. So I figured I’d do another blog post about the WM3 and scream…..Please if you can donate anything ($, time, facebook space) to these young men. They need our help.

Look if your on the fence please check out the Documentary "paradise lost"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvON2sUfEaQ


these young men need our help......

No comments:

Post a Comment